POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Very rough draft tutorial : Very rough draft tutorial Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Very rough draft tutorial
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 28 May 2000 17:24:52
Message: <39318E44.8662D452@club-internet.fr>
Just for fun, I wanted to use frames for the POVRAY documentation in
HTML.

I say it again, it is only a trial. Only a some links about the camera
statements works ( those underlined).

It is best viewed at 1024 x 768 with either Netscape 4.7 or IE 5 (even
though there is no javascript yet).

Tell me what you think and most important your suggestions.

I started this after a visist on Popeney's site on javascript :

http://www.calpoly.edu/~dpopeney/javascript.html

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'doc.zip' (12 KB)