POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Help with povray! : Help with povray! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:35:43 EDT (-0400)
  Help with povray!
From: Psychomek
Date: 23 May 2000 02:22:44
Message: <392A4F93.22C1A3EF@home.com>
Help i need tutorials for Megapov 0.5 out the wazoo cause i can't seem
to get through my thick skull how to do the Pov script.
I need this in a tutorial:
            1. Language simple enough for a 4 yo could understand
            2. one that assumes that you know absolutely nothing about
the code.
            3. one that is understandable after being awake 36 hours.
            4. and it should include Media, Isosurface, photons, and
most desperately TEXTURES (Can't figure them out)

So please help me!  I'm almost at my wits end i have tried reading the
Povray manual but after 12 hours of work it is totally confusing.
please help me!