POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial updated : Re: Isosurface Tutorial updated Server Time
20 Apr 2024 12:09:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Tutorial updated
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 12 May 2000 18:33:49
Message: <391c86cd$1@news.povray.org>
You seem to know these built-in-functions well!

I've played with them, but never got anything to work. So I decided to give
your source-files a try. I fired up algbr015.pov (Duphin_Cyclid-thing), and
it worked fine! However, when I tried to make my own scene, I found that it
seems the behaviour of these bulit-in functions are somewhat erratic. For
example, when _removing_ the last four lines of algbr015.pov, the ones
placing the transparent container, the Isosurface only shows something like
a solid ball! And without affecting the code for the iso at all.

Du you know why such things happen (stuff like this happen to my isos all
the time), and mayby how to avoid/predict them?

Simen.

Mike Williams skrev i meldingen ...