POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : My patch stuff : Re: My patch stuff Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:53:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My patch stuff
From: TonyB
Date: 23 Oct 1999 17:38:18
Message: <38122aca@news.povray.org>
I think that the Superpatch and its concept will never dissapear as long as
POV lives. It is where all the new ideas and features to be added are
tested, bug fixed, and abused ahead of time. It serves a useful purpose and
to me it represents a sort of beta testing of the official POV-to-come. Long
live POV! Long live the SuperPatch! Long live the dedicated programmers that
make both possible!