POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : size limit on binaries ?? : size limit on binaries ?? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:41:51 EDT (-0400)
  size limit on binaries ??
From: MR
Date: 11 Aug 1999 09:01:25
Message: <37b17425@news.povray.org>
hello,

i'm sure its noted somewhere, but instead of me having to dig for
it could somebody tell me the size limit for binary posts.

i'm writing a tutorial on a human motion include file, and a few
sample AVI's just naturally go along with it.  this would push the
size over 10MB.  most likely this is just way to big of a download
and i need to do without the demo AVI's.  and i just hate animated
gifs... i think i'd rather go with a series of stills instead.

thanks, miker