POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Spatch : Re: Spatch Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spatch
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Jul 1999 08:42:19
Message: <37931E69.88A4CB98@nitg.tno.nl>
In the following site by Anto Matkovic there is a very comprehensive
tutorial for making heads. He explains also the way to add mid and end
point to a spline.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/7415/index.html

Have fun!!

--

Thomas A.M. de Groot
  Netherlands Institute of Applied Geoscience TNO - National Geological

  Phone: +31 30 256 45 58 (direct dialling)
  Fax: +31 30 256 45 55