POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Tutorials : Tutorials Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:00:46 EDT (-0400)
  Tutorials
From: Timothy A  Grubb
Date: 19 Jul 1999 05:38:50
Message: <3792F1F8.7119FC22@education-electric.com>
I am starting to set up areas for tutorials on my site. Movies, Gfx,
text would all be allowed. POV has always had an active community so I
thought this may be a good way for people to learn. I have been trying
to get schools to use the program for many purposes but many of the
teachers think that it is too hard for the students to learn. I will
probably do the first few myself but more of the in depth stuff is
beyond my POV knowledge.

--
Timothy A. Grubb
tgr### [at] educationelectriccom