POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Fire in Pov 3.1 : Re: Fire in Pov 3.1 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:40:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire in Pov 3.1
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 May 1999 07:22:32
Message: <374290E4.C9530489@aol.com>
You could certainly get somewhere I think by simply looking over the media
examples for P-R 3.1. See under the Scenes\Interior\Media folder the
several hollow*.pov files. Shouldn't be too difficult to throw a medai
container into a scene and change it to suit your needs.
If you run into trouble just ask at povray.general newsgroup for hints and
tips.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe