POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Fire in Pov 3.1 : Fire in Pov 3.1 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Fire in Pov 3.1
From: Timothy Stallmann
Date: 18 May 1999 21:24:18
Message: <37420423.A893D597@geocities.com>
I don't  use PovRay much, but I am making a model for a school project,
and I have everything done except for the flame that I need (I am
modelling a jetpack, and I need flaming engines). In the PovRay 3.0
documentation, there was a really good fire example (if I remember
correctly), but that used halos. Does anyone know of a good fire
tutorial for povray 3.1, or, can I just open my file in povray 3.0 and
do the fire there? (I don't have any other atmospheres in my file).

--
signoff
Tim Stallmann