POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Rotating CSGs : Rotating CSGs Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:29:51 EDT (-0400)
  Rotating CSGs
From: Gregoire Millette
Date: 7 Aug 1998 07:19:10
Message: <35CAD605.ABF842C9@sympatico.ca>
Anybody know how to rotate a CSG object properly.
I have an animation I'm working on and  I have a CSG that I just want to
rotate on it's X axis while having it move on the Z axis creating the
illusion that it's rolling.
It easy with just a ball because all you have to do is rotate the
texture but once I get to rotating the whole CSG it always rotates
around an axis unkown? and sorta orbits it's original location.

Any ideas?

Greg