POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7 : Re: Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:59:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7
From: 19100
Date: 26 May 2023 17:52:44
Message: <20230526225237.a5393c7190305652a63ca140@disroot.org>
Thank you for the feedback Kenneth, and good job finding Cluster (I'll have to look
through that collection, most of it is new to me too). If you don't mind I would like
to put you as a contributor when the article is updated.

Never heard of Rayshade before, though it looks like it's still being maintained:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rayshade/
Not dissimilar to POV-Ray it seems, I'll have to poke around at some point.