POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car study : Re: Car study Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:39:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car study
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 1 Jun 2006 18:38:18
Message: <20060601233817.631e8567@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> Modeled with Wings for a next scene project.
I had to do a mental double-take to realise you weren't talking about
flying cars. Nice image anyway. I like the simplicity of composition and
economy of colour.

--
Hats are no worse for being made by ancient hatters, and good butter can
be bought in a shop that has no jazz-band.  -- J.B. Morton (Beachcomber)