POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks : Re: Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 6 May 2014 12:18:16
Message: <1ll8l59.1l7kbop12acnq2N%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
Can you e-mail me a screenshot after you typed:
#include "colors.inc"
And one after you saved and reopen the file in POV-Ray?
And please send me the scene file also.

POV-Ray unofficial uses the standard text input, I really have no idea
right now what is going on.
When I select US keyboard on my Mac Pro I have to press shift and a key
near the return key to type a "-character. Totally different key
compared to my Belgian keyboard but it works like expected.

Yvo

--