POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : New to Mac Version, please help :) : Re: New to Mac Version, please help :) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:07:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New to Mac Version, please help :)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 21 Dec 2005 11:30:00
Message: <1h7xkbm.p59vkwzd39hgN%yvo.s@gmx.net>
Horsewood <jes### [at] tiscalicouk> wrote:

Why would you use ini files? Unless you have something special you want
to do, set your settings in the settings panel.
- Make sure your scene file is the top window
-  Go to edit >> xxx.pov settings (xxx.pov is the name of the scene file
you have open)
Now you can setup everything.
The resolution can be set in the output tab.
This is for the official POV-Ray version, if you use MegaPOV, the
preferences panel is always visible.

Hope this will get you started.

Yvo

--