POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOV 1.1 beta - small bug. : Re: MegaPOV 1.1 beta - small bug. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:44:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 1.1 beta - small bug.
From: Smellenbergh
Date: 30 Aug 2004 13:16:57
Message: <1gjce20.tc8qi2dy5tc0N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Kurts <kur### [at] yahoofr> wrote:

> a small bug : editor not use default font (set in preference dialog) when
open a > file. The default of the preferences dialog is *only* used for
new files or files which were not saved in MacMegaPOV before (There is a
note concerning this in the manual). But if a file has been saved in
MacMegaPOV, it remembers the last font and size, so that you don't have
to change it every time again.

> an other thing : "paste" action is very very slow.... I asume you try to
paste when an image is rendering in the background? Unfortunately with
OS 8.6 the rendering has priority and everything else will go slow.
(Only from OS 9.2 on you can use multithreading)

You could try to set the image to pause while editing another scene.

--

e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh