POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Random POV-Ray 4 SDL proposal, #1 : Re: Random POV-Ray 4 SDL proposal, #1 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 10:08:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random POV-Ray 4 SDL proposal, #1
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 8 Jun 2021 19:06:14
Message: <09d19d23-eda4-ca0a-6923-96a598314c48@netscape.net>
So... after 30+ year ago, here is the answer tomy question: when is
POV-Ray 4 is going to go out? Me and many others, that were quickly met
with belligerent: it's going to be when is done, now STFU about it and
never ask the fucking question again in your life! Or be banned from the
entire pov-ray newsgroup! Or something to that shock effect; but I feel
other and I contributed my 2 cents to keep things, at least alive, if
not greasing them a little, until they started going; hey, I pushed Warp
to join as an active programmer, so your welcome bitches! LOL :-D