POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Eagle 3D File will not render : Eagle 3D File will not render Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Eagle 3D File will not render
From: Laurence H Smith
Date: 2 Mar 2007 14:01:24
Message: <0001HW.C20DB483000C4854F0203648@news.povray.org>
I have produced a .pov file from an Eagle circuit board file and I am trying
to Render it in Pov-Ray for Mac OS X 3.6.0. Here is what is happening:

	I double clicked the .pov file and it launches POV-RAY just fine

	The spinning beach ball stays on for about 10 minutes and finally shows me
the file.

I select Render and the spinning beach ball stays on for about 10 minutes.

I get a progress screen for Rendering, which it takes about 1.5 hours to
finish, but nothing shows up.

Move the same file over a PC and ran the file. Loaded in less the 5 seconds,
Rendered at low Res. in less than 20 seconds.

What am I doing wrong?