POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : jacks_workbench_cam_B.png Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  jacks_workbench_cam_B.png (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: jacks_workbench_cam_B.png
Date: 22 May 2023 08:30:01
Message: <web.646b5f46250c70fb3bb576b5dabc9342@news.povray.org>
Progress rendering of workbench and Jack. Looking for interesting camera angles.
This one features the corkscrew. I think the shadow quality is looking nice.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'jacks_workbench_cam_b.png' (4691 KB)

Preview of image 'jacks_workbench_cam_b.png'
jacks_workbench_cam_b.png