POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : corkscrew.png Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:38:25 EDT (-0400)
  corkscrew.png (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: corkscrew.png
Date: 20 May 2023 17:30:00
Message: <web.64693b9daa002e2d3bb576b5dabc9342@news.povray.org>
Old classic corkscrew/bottle opener. Will show up hanging in my work bench
scene. Scene file posted.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'corkscrew.png' (794 KB)

Preview of image 'corkscrew.png'
corkscrew.png

From: Alain Martel
Subject: Re: corkscrew.png
Date: 21 May 2023 07:23:12
Message: <6469ff20$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2023-05-20 à 17:29, Mike Miller a écrit :
> Old classic corkscrew/bottle opener. Will show up hanging in my work bench
> scene. Scene file posted.
> Miller

The real classic corkscrew bottle opener had no plastic insert in the
base. 100% metal. I know, I've played with one for years as a kid.

Post a reply to this message