POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spherical triangle Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:56:52 EDT (-0400)
  Spherical triangle (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Spherical triangle
Date: 8 Apr 2023 09:36:41
Message: <64316de9$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

What method/object to use to make triangles from three points on a sphere?

After a long search on the web, I didn't find anything.

Thanks for your advice

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: Spherical triangle
Date: 8 Apr 2023 10:40:00
Message: <web.64317b8d1ef881ca4301edef6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hello,
> What method/object to use to make triangles from three points on a sphere?
> After a long search on the web, I didn't find anything.

I googled (quoted string) "spherical triangles", and found a page I can't read
but am sure you do :-).  hth.
<https://www.johndcook.com/blog/spherical_trigonometry/>

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message