POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : funky ini Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:10:05 EDT (-0400)
  funky ini (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Leroy
Subject: funky ini
Date: 6 Apr 2023 17:15:00
Message: <web.642f3512489cf9af634de8a3f712fc00@news.povray.org>
I was playing with an old scene file that use several objects all of which need
a few Library_Paths. I knew that you can call one ini file from another, at
lease that's what the docs say. So I thought that I could put the Library_Paths
of each of the objects into their own ini file and store them in one folder.
Then with other projects I could include them in the ini file for that project.
 I use winXP and pov 3.7, in the command-line it works fine. But if I place the
object's ini in another ini they still work, but I get a warning message and
after the scene is finish rendering the scene ini pops up with the line of the
first include ini marked with that yellow line fill.

 I was wondering it that a windows thing?

Have Fun!