POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flies in Sink Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Flies in Sink (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: Flies in Sink
Date: 31 Mar 2023 23:35:00
Message: <web.6427a5d941fa35b059197626dabc9342@news.povray.org>
Flies surrounding a sink drain.
Sorry if this gets posted twice. I didn't see it upload. Please delete if so.
I also posted the scene file for this image. Feel free to use.
Mike.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'flies_in_sink_reduced.png' (2158 KB)

Preview of image 'flies_in_sink_reduced.png'
flies_in_sink_reduced.png