POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Matlab interface to POV-Ray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Matlab interface to POV-Ray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: yesbird
Subject: Matlab interface to POV-Ray
Date: 19 Jan 2023 19:50:00
Message: <web.63c9e3bc33a6cc90a5d10c3610800fb2@news.povray.org>
Hi guys,

I have just completed first release of Matlab toolbox that provides interface to
POV-Ray. This API extends Matlab visualization system with power of raytracing.

You can find it on Matlab File exchange:
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/123520-pov-lab-matlab-interface-to-pov-ray

Any suggestions are welcome.

Post a reply to this message