POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Clock settings Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:48:16 EDT (-0400)
  Clock settings (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Franz von Dardel
Subject: Clock settings
Date: 1 Oct 2022 09:25:00
Message: <web.63383f6cc04bc980218cb6f68502cd41@news.povray.org>
I cannot change the clock settings : all parameters are greyed out.
POV 3.8

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: Clock settings
Date: 1 Oct 2022 10:00:00
Message: <web.633846e8ed344222ecf5a77b6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Franz von Dardel" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I cannot change the clock settings : all parameters are greyed out.
> POV 3.8

you use an UI version?  aiui, 'clock' etc is only relevant in conjunction with
other animation settings.  perhaps post a screenshot?
<https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Numeric_Expressions#Built-in_Variables>

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

On 01/10/2022 15:23, Franz von Dardel wrote:
>  I cannot change the clock settings : all parameters are greyed out.
> POV 3.8

Hello too.

Is the checkbox activated ?

--