POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blinking Button Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:55:15 EDT (-0400)
  Blinking Button (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Blinking Button
Date: 27 Aug 2022 04:55:00
Message: <web.6309dabe8de44c9bdfa66c607c1b34@news.povray.org>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6-aASp7M8

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of the Disposable Heroes font, used here as
sample text on a website button. The sphere_sweep objects used in that font
caused so much trouble that I replaced them all with Cousin Ricky's awesome
SphereSweep.inc macros.

Have a wonderful day folks!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

On 8/27/2022 04:50, Dave Blandston wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6-aASp7M8
>
> I'm getting a lot of mileage out of the Disposable Heroes font, used here as
> sample text on a website button. The sphere_sweep objects used in that font
> caused so much trouble that I replaced them all with Cousin Ricky's awesome
> SphereSweep.inc macros.
>
> Have a wonderful day folks!
>
> Kind regards,
> Dave Blandston

"This video isn't available anymore"

Bummer. I wanted to see an alternate font from you.

dik