POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Stevenson's Rocket Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Stevenson's Rocket (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: m@b
Subject: Stevenson's Rocket
Date: 17 May 2022 14:54:56
Message: <6283ef80@news.povray.org>
My latest animation:

<https://youtu.be/tJ02jEhmijk>

m@

Post a reply to this message

From: Ton
Subject: Re: Stevenson's Rocket
Date: 18 May 2022 19:35:00
Message: <web.628582945e53f81a930438687597fb06@news.povray.org>
Well done. I know this must have been a lot of work. I did a Rocket three years
ago, without a movie, and that was hard enough.

Cheers
Ton.

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Date: 19 May 2022 14:30:00
Message: <web.62868ba55e53f81a879e196a6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"m@b" <sai### [at] googlemailcom> wrote:
> My latest animation:

lovely to watch, thanks.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 20 May 2022 16:45:00
Message: <web.6287fd765e53f81a2eadabda6e066e29@news.povray.org>
That is really nicely-done. So many parts! I can guess that this animation took
a lot of pre-planning. I like your smooth camera decelerations too, a detail
which is often overlooked in POV-ray animations.

As the parts come together, I at first thought that they were all scaling
larger-- but it is the camera that is moving closer.

This is inspiring; thanks for the post and the hard work.