POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any pov-ray animators interested in a commission? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 12:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Any pov-ray animators interested in a commission? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: robulitski
Subject: Any pov-ray animators interested in a commission?
Date: 7 May 2022 08:50:00
Message: <web.627669e12f79b5223bad46646d53be2@news.povray.org>
Hey guys,

I've recently been deep-diving into old, early CGI animation, to try and learn
more about the process. I'm looking to commission an artist to potentially
create an ident/ series of idents for a small horror production company I run.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to post my details in here (admin please delete
if not), but if you're interested and have some experience with this kind of
work, please reach out to me at rob### [at] gmailcom or on Instagram at
@robulitski

Thank you so much!

Rob

Post a reply to this message

"robulitski" <rob### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've recently been deep-diving into old, early CGI animation, to try and learn
> more about the process. I'm looking to commission an artist to potentially
> create an ident/ series of idents for a small horror production company I run.
>
> I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to post my details in here (admin please delete
> if not), but if you're interested and have some experience with this kind of
> work, please reach out to me at rob### [at] gmailcom or on Instagram at
> @robulitski
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> Rob

Hi,
Is the ident you need like a demo reel that you would send ?
Or rather a logo animation to put before any project's titles ?
Or is it some of your actor's ident, with very specific requirements provided by
some other compagny to apply there?