POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunflowers and Sky Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:49:27 EDT (-0400)
  Sunflowers and Sky (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Sunflowers and Sky
Date: 14 Mar 2022 11:09:52
Message: <622f5ac0@news.povray.org>
Here are 253 sunflowers.

Sunflower model by Nekar Xenos.
https://news.povray.org/47df76c4%241%40news.povray.org

Thanks to Michael R. Hobbs for the idea, and also to that reporter who
wished to remain "neutral," so he posted a photo of sunflowers under a
blue sky.  Nothing political about that, right?  ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sunflowers_and_sky.jpg' (373 KB)

Preview of image 'sunflowers_and_sky.jpg'
sunflowers_and_sky.jpg

> Thanks to Michael R. Hobbs for the idea, and also to that reporter who
> wished to remain "neutral," so he posted a photo of sunflowers under a
> blue sky.  Nothing political about that, right?  ;)

Very nice! a little aperture depth of field may do wonders here also.

Post a reply to this message