POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First image posting Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:47:07 EDT (-0400)
  First image posting (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Chris R
Subject: First image posting
Date: 29 Apr 2021 15:40:00
Message: <web.608b0b5f4045afb0f117af815cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
I have been playing around with POV-Ray again after a many-year hiatus.  Here is
my first scene using 3.7.

Credits where credit is due:
Sunlight and sky is from LightSys macros.
Tree and bush are from Arbaro
Various ropes are from the POV-Library ropes macros

I use isosurfaces with pigment-pattern perturbation a lot for stone and wood
surfaces.

About the only rendering feature I didn't try out with this was camera blur.

Appreciate any comments or suggestions for future improvements.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the_well 1600x1200 aa0.0 r3 radiosity 2021-04-18.png' (3442 KB)

Preview of image 'the_well 1600x1200 aa0.0 r3 radiosity 2021-04-18.png'
the_well 1600x1200 aa0.0 r3 radiosity 2021-04-18.png