POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere: Neglected Sphere Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:49:25 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere: Neglected Sphere (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: CGSphere: Neglected Sphere
Date: 3 Feb 2023 12:10:42
Message: <63dd4012$1@news.povray.org>
Category: Metals
Creation Time: 2 hours
Render Time: 2h 56m
  Radiosity pass 1: 0:00:31
  Radiosity pass 2: 2:55:31
  Watermark stamp:  0:00:01
Created with: POV-Ray 3.7
running on: openSUSE Leap 15.3 GNU/Linux
Other Software used:
Artist's comment: Don't leave your iron sphere out in the elements!

I used the rust texture from my December post, but changed the metal to
iron and added some blurred reflection.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'neglected_sphere.jpg' (113 KB)

Preview of image 'neglected_sphere.jpg'
neglected_sphere.jpg

Op 3-2-2023 om 18:10 schreef Cousin Ricky:
> Category: Metals
> Creation Time: 2 hours
> Render Time: 2h 56m
>    Radiosity pass 1: 0:00:31
>    Radiosity pass 2: 2:55:31
>    Watermark stamp:  0:00:01
> Created with: POV-Ray 3.7
> running on: openSUSE Leap 15.3 GNU/Linux
> Other Software used:
> Artist's comment: Don't leave your iron sphere out in the elements!
>
> I used the rust texture from my December post, but changed the metal to
> iron and added some blurred reflection.

Ts, ts... You really shouldn't neglect your reflective spheres thus. :-)

--
Thomas