POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Adolescent RSOCP Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  Adolescent RSOCP (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Adolescent RSOCP
Date: 18 Jan 2023 18:53:11
Message: <63c88667@news.povray.org>
Of the many RSOCPs hanging around on my hard disk since 2004, a chrome
sphere with acne has sat languishing in a pre-pubescent state.  I had
never developed this one beyond the plain chrome sphere stage.

Four years later, I started to work out the geometry of a zit in a
separate scene, but never integrated it into the original scene.
Finally, remembering about this project late last year, it occurred to
me that I didn't even have to engineer the zits, when the blob primitive
could do all the work for me.  In the end, most of the work was the
texturing.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'acne-1080.jpg' (369 KB)