POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:58:59 EDT (-0400)
  A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: A graphic summary of my recent trip to Georgia
Date: 8 May 2022 12:01:35
Message: <6277e95f@news.povray.org>
Not Georgia the sovereign state, but Georgia the sub-unit of the nation
with the highest COVID death toll.  And my attempts to communicate with
Georgia health authorities did not inspire confidence in their ability
to monitor the contagion.  Whatever infection rate you see for Georgia
is an undercount.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'georgia-covid.jpg' (541 KB)