POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Example of .obj import please Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:55:36 EDT (-0400)
  Example of .obj import please (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: The Traveler
Subject: Example of .obj import please
Date: 30 Sep 2021 17:05:00
Message: <web.61562502751880cedd31149be3dfee7c@news.povray.org>
Howdy folks,
Would some kind soul please post a short, simple code example for importing an
...obj file into 3.7.1? I'm consistently getting this error: Parse Error: No
triangles in triangle mesh. I don't understand why as the .obj file is properly
formed and is imported without problems by a number of 3D modeling programs. I'm
using the "boilerplate" code example from the wiki with the parameters changed
for my testing:

#declare MyTexture = texture { ... }
#declare MyMaterial = material { ... }

mesh {