POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sad news - Dave Dunn Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:38:42 EDT (-0400)
  Sad news - Dave Dunn (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Sad news - Dave Dunn
Date: 16 Jul 2021 00:23:51
Message: <60f109d7$1@news.povray.org>
Dave Dunn has passed away.  I do not have further information.

Dave Dunn used to post in these forums, though I have not seen him here
lately.  He was a moderator of the POV-Ray private Facebook group.  This
link was posted to the group:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-services-for-david-dunn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: