POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:50:23 EDT (-0400)
  Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview
Date: 7 Jun 2021 11:36:04
Message: <60be3ce4$1@news.povray.org>
A little update about progress.

Maybe it doesn't show much in terms of /visual/ changes, but the current
beta #1.6 (not yet released) has a number of fundamental improvements
and corrections under the hood. Slowly approaching a mature version.

Here, two different granites are shown: Dakota Red (right) and
Saint-André Green (left).

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'granitetest6.jpg' (51 KB)

Preview of image 'granitetest6.jpg'
granitetest6.jpg

> Maybe it doesn't show much in terms of /visual/ changes, but the current
> beta #1.6 (not yet released) has a number of fundamental improvements
> and corrections under the hood. Slowly approaching a mature version.
>
> Here, two different granites are shown: Dakota Red (right) and

> --
> Thomas

This Dakota Red specularity now looks very exciting !

Post a reply to this message