POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : L-Systems in Povray : Re: L-Systems in Povray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems in Povray
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 Jun 2023 18:55:00
Message: <web.64825c2e453cebfc1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Droj" <803### [at] drojde> wrote:

> I tried Ingo's advice separating location and angle. Whatever I did Povray
> complained ("Float expected, but ... found instead" or "Bad operand for dot
> expression"). Now I know why he warned me with <untested code>.
> Will still investigate where I took the wrong turn.

Quote the line and post the exact error.   We run into these things all the
time, and sometimes they're a bit hard to decipher without help.

> I had a look at your 'queues.inc'. I'm still goggle-eyed with my mouth agape!
> </)):-o>

Yeah - jr's code isn't exactly readable for those not well-versed with
dictionaries, and his unique style of coding.  He does code up some amazing
stuff though.  And document it like a BOSS.

> Still I have to chew on LIFO and maybe can digest it - not sure - that's for
> sure.

WTH is "LIFO" ?

> But I will not give up.

That's the spirit.