POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7 : Re: Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comparison of POV-Ray 2.2 & 3.7
From: 19100
Date: 5 Jun 2023 13:00:00
Message: <web.647e13f9f876da3e72ad3f1aedfc8715@news.povray.org>
Great, good to know that does the job. In terms of other comparisons I am
curious how 3.5 fares, though as mentioned in the article without 3.7's
multi-threading there probably isn't much benefit, still for the sake of
completeness I'll get to it at some point. When my next scene is out the door
I'm going to put together a build guide for 2.2, it's a little unorthodox by
modern compilation standards and needs to be modified for deterministic
rendering.