POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11 : Re: Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.5 and Pov-ray 3.5 both run on Windows 11
From: Kenneth
Date: 29 May 2023 11:15:00
Message: <web.6474c122cfce83799b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
> Op 29-5-2023 om 16:21 schreef Kenneth:
> > Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> >
> > I wonder if there are even earlier versions available, tucked away in some
> > equally obscure(?) location.
> >

> Yes. Go to the official site: https://www.povray.org/download/
>
> Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find "Old Versions of
> POV-Ray". They tell us that all official releases since version 1.0 can
> be found there (old version tree).

Well well! Not as obscure as I thought, ha. Thanks. I just need to use my
eyeballs better.

BY THE WAY: I have not been able to locate Moray itself as being available
anywhere; my searches have turned up no links. I thought that there was--or used
to be-- a link to it, somewhere on one of the official newsgroup pages. Maybe
I'm just being 'blind' again?

Luckily, I happened to have an archived copy of the Moray v3.5 installer from
long ago.