POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flies in Sink : Re: Flies in Sink Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flies in Sink
From: Mike Miller
Date: 1 Apr 2023 08:20:00
Message: <web.642820583c9e1a4f59197626dabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 01/04/2023 06:32, Mike Miller wrote:> Flies surrounding a sink
> drain.Hi, Mike.
> You are exciting as usual, flies looks very natural, they are even with
> hair ! I will make animation in one-two days ...
>
> Don't you think that some bumping/texturing on the eye (see attached
> photo) cam make them little bit more realistic ?
> --
> YB

Thanks, the reference I was using showed the eye fairly smooth...it may depend
on the species/age? not sure. I'll try a different bump when I re-model the
nose/mouth area.
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fly_ref_front_elevation.jpg' (57 KB)

Preview of image 'fly_ref_front_elevation.jpg'
fly_ref_front_elevation.jpg