POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paint : Re: Paint Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:07:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paint
From: s day
Date: 16 Mar 2023 05:25:00
Message: <web.6412e051798070a5b391f2d46a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
"Chris R" <car### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> It takes all kinds, and I'm very much a realism fanatic.

Me too, I love looking at 'fantasy/unreal' images but maybe due to a lack of
imagination I tend to concentrate on photorealism in my own images ;-)

The texture looks great, I do like a good close up as well and often model
things at a level of detail that gets lost when you put them into a scene and
the object is smaller, but I think having the detail there adds to the realism
even if you can't see it very well.

Isosurface, HD image and 5 minutes.. Not something I have heard in 1 sentence
before ;-)

Sean