POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : obj2pov.c wanted : obj2pov.c wanted Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:05:54 EDT (-0400)
  obj2pov.c wanted
From: yesbird
Date: 8 Feb 2023 13:15:00
Message: <web.63e3e5ef279d90f77eb01f2810800fb2@news.povray.org>
Hi, guys !

As a side project I am starting a ZBrush plugin for transferring mesh data to
POV. Before I will get details about ZBrush internal structures, I would like to
make a draft workflow: ZBrush->OBJ->POV, but can't find OBJ->POV converter.

Links here are dead:

https://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/Conversion_Utilities/
ftp://mystique.servetheweb.com/pub/obj2pov/obj2pov.c

and googling gives nothing. Maybe someone keeps it in a private archive ?

Please, help !
--
YB