POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Converting 2D screen coordinates to 3D : Re: Converting 2D screen coordinates to 3D Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Converting 2D screen coordinates to 3D
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 7 Feb 2023 07:10:00
Message: <web.63e23ec7ef540dd71f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
I wanted to do something a bit more challenging than the floating rocks and
islands (but super interested in getting a bunch of those going)
Of course "a bit" tends to get me deep into the weeds at every turn.

He also drew/painted an amazing cloud formation on
Like it is  YES   at he Mesa Arts Center 2 CD & DVD set
that reminded of some silly clouds I made way back:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.592d5ce4fb337a11c437ac910%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.592
d5ce4fb337a11c437ac910%40news.povray.org%3E

Also, the amazing cloud/storm models made by Leigh Orf in the PDF that you
referenced.   (Also, that df3 brain is from Paul Bourke)