POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diversion : Re: Diversion Server Time
29 Mar 2024 00:56:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diversion
From: Kenneth
Date: 6 Feb 2023 08:35:00
Message: <web.63e101113d612ace9b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Chris R" <car### [at] comcastnet> wrote:

> Here's the version with camera blur.  I'm using the camera35mm.inc from Edouard
> Poor, but I'm not sure if I believe a 35mm focal length with f6.5 would
> introduce that much blur.

That is really gorgeous, especially the lighting. If not for the suspended ball
(with no movement blur), it looks like a beautiful real-life photo. And I agree
about the focal blur; seems that a 35mm lens would be sharper even at a lower
f-stop value. (I used to use a Minolta 35mm film camera-- which I miss.)