POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diversion : Re: Diversion Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:40:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diversion
From: Chris R
Date: 5 Feb 2023 22:50:00
Message: <web.63e078733d612ace14557d745cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
> On 2/4/23 23:02, Chris R wrote:
> > I was working on a large-scale image and was getting frustrated with it, so I
> > wnet off on a tangent recreating the scene of a game we played at a recent
> > family gathering.  The first version is without camera blur.
> >
> > -- Chris R.
>
> Curious what game?
>
> Something like beer pong - except with hard liquor ? :-)
>
> Bill P.

It was a game I was given as a gift.  I changed the name on the board and the
balls to avoid any copyright issues.  It's a 3-D tic-tac-toe with ping-pong
balls, but there are a number of variations you can play.  You bounce the balls
like beer pong, though.

My drink of choice when playing is bourbon or Scotch...

-- Chris R.