POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Enabling debug output to console under Windows : Re: Enabling debug output to console under Windows Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:28:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enabling debug output to console under Windows
From: jr
Date: 4 Feb 2023 11:10:00
Message: <web.63de83196feb0ae988a828ca6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > This is "fun", eh?
> No doubt )

BE's not wrong though.  the parser is full of "surprises", and I think it's
pretty cool you should have managed to run into your first, so quickly :-).

re '#debug', although you can make strings longer than 255 chars, #debug will
silently truncate lines to its "preferred" limit; I once ran into this, if in
doubt emit short(er) lines/text.

> Final word: number of hyphens are matter - threshold is 14:

:-)

regards, jr.