POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More trefoil doodles : Re: More trefoil doodles Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:51:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More trefoil doodles
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 2 Feb 2023 20:05:00
Message: <web.63dc5d8a2ed7b75ed0d6e0d389db30a9@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
> A few days ago Paolo Gibellini asked me to doodle some more.
>
> Here are the results of some experiments I have done since I started
> looking at Droj's problem in the "2D function to 3D tube" thread.

It seems that the attached image was to big for the Image Digest preview.

Here is a smaller version that I hope will show up.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'some trefoil tubes 1200x900.jpg' (286 KB)

Preview of image 'some trefoil tubes 1200x900.jpg'
some trefoil tubes 1200x900.jpg