POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh rendering artifacts : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:56:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
From: yesbird
Date: 2 Feb 2023 09:45:00
Message: <web.63dbcc18249f0076ef8f341810800fb2@news.povray.org>
> https://www.dimensions-math.org/
> https://www.chaos-math.org/en.html
>
> I've made a few animations before - but an entire 2 hours done with nothing but
> POV-Ray    :O

Very well done, taking into account time spent and number of tools used.
This is very close to thing I am planning to implement with POV-Lab.

> Very cool.  You should check out Inigo Quilez of Shadertoy on YouTube and
> Martijn Steinrucker (YT; Art of Code) - they both do some amazing graphics and
> animation work starting from almost nothing.

Thanks, Martijn Steinrucker - I know this guy !
He inspired me to make this experiments with shaders and camera (must have for
this site):

https://virtualkiln.ru/

And now I am getting back to coding. )