POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh rendering artifacts : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:32:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
From: jr
Date: 1 Feb 2023 04:35:00
Message: <web.63da311b249f0076fbdc16836cde94f1@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
> > So now I very much regret that I didn't look into Python earlier.
> re Python, does "sed -e 's#^I# #g' -i *.py" still work for newer versions of the
> language ?!  :-)

might be perceived .. rude.  but that, really, is not intended.  I do think that
'make', when conceived, ought not to have made its functioning dependent on an
"invisible" (ie 0x09) character.  and I cannot understand to this day why, with
that "experience" in mind, someone would want to design a new, "system-level"
even, language which relies (relied?) on the same not-visible control character.

regards, jr.