POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lighttype confusion : Re: Lighttype confusion Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:04:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighttype confusion
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 27 Jan 2023 13:40:00
Message: <web.63d419a218da66211f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> At the same time I have a rule: if I see bug, I am writing bug report - this is
> my small contribution to project to make it better.

Thanks - always good to have a fresh pair of eyes to call out things that we
have become jaded to and unconsciously assume / perform work-arounds for.

> I would like to participate in POV development, but prefere to concentrate now
> on my present Matlab's wrapper, may be in distant future, after I complete it
> more or less ...

By all means, get your current project done - because it seems like a whopper.

And if there are any features that other languages have that SDL does NOT, then
it would probably be a good idea to point that out, since the more functionality
we have, the more we can do, and the less obstacles users will be frustrated by.