POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lighttype confusion : Re: Lighttype confusion Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighttype confusion
From: yesbird
Date: 27 Jan 2023 08:05:00
Message: <web.63d3cb0518da662122466b2610800fb2@news.povray.org>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of POV-Ray documentation.
Thanks )
Don't see any problem here, because I am not new to large open source projects
and know very well that documentation always late, while functionality has
priority.

At the same time I have a rule: if I see bug, I am writing bug report - this is
my small contribution to project to make it better.

I would like to participate in POV development, but prefere to concentrate now
on my present Matlab's wrapper, may be in distant future, after I complete it
more or less ...